Saturday, July 11, 2009

Weekend Capitalism: Buy a T-shirt; Learn a Secret

Now, for a limited time only, when you buy a "Road Rager" T-shirt, or any item, on the Rhode Rage Merch Page, I will send you an email message containing directions to "the best place to park in the Providence Place Mall parking garage." It's an easy-in, easy-out, little-known nugget.*

Don't like anything on the Merch Page? Send me your design ideas. If they sell, we'll split the profits 50/50.

*Parking space availability not guaranteed.

1 comment:

  1. How about t-shirts with my fav of your designs, the "Power never looked so....." Of course it has little or nothing to do with Rhode Rage, but I would like to know about the secret parking space in the Hell zone (and they have the nerve to charge for shopping!!) OR another strategy to acquire this nugget of info: If you have a notion of Special Guest's t-shirt color preference, I know he is pining for one, but I fear making an inferior selection...

    ReplyDelete